Looking to shop for prom dresses and accessories? Shop in and around The Santee alley for the best deals on prom dresses, fashion jewelry, and accessories. Most prom dress stores in the Fashion District are located on Santee Street from 9th to 14th Street and Maple Avenue from Olympic Boulevard to 12th Street, including The Santee Alley.
For the guys, please view our Men’s Formal Wear Shopping Guide here. Prom and suit stores are independently owned and operated, but most open between 9 and 10 a.m. and close between 5 and 6 p.m. Most stores are open 7 days a week.
- Search the directory: Looking for a specific style or store? Contact prom dress stores directly. Contact information for prom dress stores in Santee Alley can be found here.
- Parking: We recommend parking in a private parking lot. Most parking lots are cash only and rates can vary from $5-15. Please note, all lots are independently owned and operated, and their hours of operation might vary.
- Return Policies: In general, prom dress stores in the area tend to have a “final sale” or very short return policy. We highly recommend trying on the dress before making a purchase and taking a second to check seams and embellishment details.
- Alterations: Most stores will either offer alterations on site or can recommend a tailor nearby.
- Pricing: Dress prices vary widely depending on the style of dress. Most dresses are in the $100-300 price range. Heavily beaded dresses will be the most expensive, while simpler designs will be on the lower end.
- Some stores offer discounts for group purchases. Bring your friends and ask the store if they’ll give a discount if you all buy from the same shop. It never hurts to ask.
1143 S Maple Ave
Los Angeles, CA