The LA Fashion District Business Improvement District (BID) is looking for Marketing Spring 2016 interns to help with marketing and public relations initiatives for Santee Alley.
- Assist with research and drafting of social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) and blog posts for thesanteealley.com
- Help maintain databases and website directories for thesanteealley.com
- Assist with coordination of PR programs and media relations as needed
- Assist with in-house collateral design and copy editing as needed
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outgoing, comfortable building relationships with business owners
- Must be able to use own laptop
- Photoshop and InDesign knowledge preferred but not required
- Photography knowledge preferred but not required
Interns must be able to commit 10 hours per week and be currently enrolled in an accredited/degree program. Some work can be done remotely. Interested candidates must submit their cover letter and resume to Ariana Gomez at email@example.com.
Candidates must be eligible for school credit. This is an unpaid internship.
The LA Fashion District Business Improvement District (BID) is a non-profit organization dedicated to making the LA Fashion District a safe, clean, and friendly place to live, shop, and do business. The BID is funded by almost 1,000 property owners in Fashion District. It includes flowers, textiles, and retail and wholesale fashion. The Santee Alley is a two-block outdoor shopping area within the LA Fashion District. To learn more about the LA Fashion District visit www.fashiondistrict.org.